We received an e-mail from "Ovations" at George Mason University and they are apparently happy with our work (see below). They have asked us to help out with the Green Day Concert this Sunday 31 Oct evening. We need six folks to serve beer and I know everyone in the Council is Checked out on that job skill. We need to meet at the Patriot Center Sunday 31 Oct. but we don’t have a time yet, expect it to be around 6:00 pm. Right now we have Greg Hartley, John Eldred, Tim Tilson, Steve Davis and we need 2-3 more.
- Park in the West parking Lot. Enter off of Braddock Road (Rte 620) on to Roanoke River Road and turn right on Po River Road. Park on your Right.
- Wear long pants and closed toe shoes. Jeans are fine.
- Go to an Entrance Door & tell the usher that your working Ovations Concession stands and they will let you in.
- Pick-up smock and visor from outside Stand 12.
- Sell Beer, collect money, clean-up, turn-in money, and close-up
- Last shift turn in smock, visor, and dirty rags back to Stand 12 when done.
"I wanted to let you know what an AWESOME job your guys (Fr. Diamond Council) did in Pretzel North today. My manager, Becky said you all were one of the best groups she had ever worked with!
So I was wondering would you like to do part of a pub on Sunday the 31st of October? It is a concert and should be a really great night for making money. Your group receives tips as well as 8% of the beer sales. You will need to bring 6 people.
Please let me know if your group can do this ASAP.
thanx, Kathy "
Sorry. You are limited to emailing articles per day.