Document Shredding for Donations to Help Intellectually Disabled
May 18, 2019 from 10 AM TO 1 PM at St. Leo the Great
May 18, 2019
Father Diamond Council, 6292, will host a "Document Shredding Event" to benefit the intellectually disabled on Saturday 18 May at St. Leo the Great Catholic Church. The particulars:
- Event sponsored by Marian Homes Inc for the Intellectually Disabled.
- Time will be 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Shredding truck will be parked in the vicinity pf Providence Hall, the Knights of Columbus facility.
- Bring your old documents, cancelled checks, etc., paper, manila folders, windowed envelopes.
- No newspapers, magazines, card board, heavy metal objects, especially 3 ring binders, hard drives, discs tapes etc.
- DONATIONS GRACIOUSLY ACCEPTED
- proceeds will be for the benefit of the intellectually disabled.
- For more information contact PGK Joe Gesker (St. Leo Rep): firstname.lastname@example.org, 571-606-3317; or Christopher Brensy (Marian Homes Rep) email@example.com, 703-801-5495